Steelers 10, Jets 16
• This was a must win game for the Steelers, who now sit at 8-7 and remain in the playoff picture for the AFC. Darnold passed for 183 yards and one touchdown, which went to Robby Anderson. The Jets now have six wins, their most since 2015.
Saints 38, Titans 28
• Michael Thomas broke the single-season reception record with his 12 catch, 136 yards and one touchdown performance against an impressive Titans secondary. Brees threw for 279 yards and three touchdowns, while Karama rushed for 80 yards and two touchdowns. The Saints are borderline unstoppable when firing on all cylinders.
Panthers 6, Colts 38
• The Colts offense didn’t have to do much to win their seventh game of the season, as Will Grier threw three interceptions. Marlon Mack rushed for 95 yards and a touchdown and Jordan Wilkins rushed for 84 yards and a touchdown.
Bengals 35, Dolphins 38 (OT)
• What a shootout between two of the worst teams in the league. Dalton and Fitzpatrick combined for 815 yards passing and eight touchdowns, while both DeVante Parker and Tyler Boyd had over 100 yards receiving.
Ravens 31, Browns 15
• Lamar Jackson might have wrapped up the MVP with this performance, passing for 238 yards and three touchdowns and adding 103 yards rushing. The Browns offense had no response to how methodical the Ravens were moving the ball.
Jaguars 12, Falcons 24
• Julio Jones was uncoverable in this game, catching 10 passes for 166 yards receiving. Matt Ryan passed for 384 yards and a touchdown in the process. Both teams are eliminated from playoff contention and looking forward to improving in the draft.
Giants 41, Redskins 35 (OT)
• Daniel Jones and Saquon Barkley showed how dangerous they can be moving forward. Jones passed for 352 yards and five touchdowns, while Barkley rushed for 189 yards and a touchdown, adding 90 receiving yards and a touchdown as well.
Lions 17, Broncos 27
• This late in the season, so many teams are just fighting for relevancy, and this was one of those games. The only standout player for either offense was Phillip Lindsay, who rushed for 109 yards and a touchdown. Both teams will not appear in the postseason.
Raiders 24, Chargers 17
• In a 12-month span, the Raiders lost Khalil Mack, Amari Cooper and Antonio Brown and have a chance to finish this season .500. The Chargers should be disappointed by their performance this season. Rivers is washed, and Gordon is overrated, despite rushing for two touchdowns in the game.
Cardinals 27, Seahawks 13
• In the playoffs, the Seahawks are the team to put on “upset alert”, as they seem vulnerable to lesser talented teams. In the past few weeks, the Cardinals have shown confidence, as Murray and Drake have come into their own on the team. Drake rushed for 166 yards and two touchdowns to aid Murray’s 118 yards passing.
Cowboys 9, Eagles 17
• And just like that, the Eagles took sole control of the NFC East. Wentz passed for 319 yards and a touchdown, while Elliott was held to just 47 yards rushing. The winner of this division will host an 11- or 12-win team in the first round and are undeserving to do so.
Chiefs 26, Bears 3
• The Bears offense has been embarrassing to watch all season. Trubisky passed for an inefficient 157 yards, as Mahomes passed for 251 yards and two touchdowns.