Colts 35, Buccaneers 38
• Another Sunday, another Winston performance with multiple interceptions. He passed for 456 yards, four touchdowns and three interceptions to keep the Bucs in the playoff picture.
Ravens 24, Bills 17
• This Bills team will put anyone on upset alert in the playoffs. Lamar Jackson was held to 185 total yards but passed for three touchdowns. The Bills had a chance to tie the game in the final seconds, but the Ravens defense held on for the win.
Lions 7, Vikings 20
• Captain Kirk passed for an efficient 242 yards and one touchdown, 92 yards of which went to Diggs. The Vikings remain in position to compete with the Packers for the NFC North title.
Redskins 15, Packers 20
• Aaron Jones proved why he might be the best current Aaron on the team. He rushed for 134 yards and one touchdown to keep the Packers in the lead for the NFC North title.
Broncos 38, Texans 24
• Drew Lock took control of this offense last week and has been competent. He passed for 309 yards and three touchdowns to upset the Texans, who are struggling to outright win the AFC South.
49ers 48, Saints 46
• The game of the year. Both teams played out of their minds, with Garoppolo passing for 349 yards and four touchdowns and Brees passing for 349 yards and five touchdowns. Michael Thomas proved why he’s a legit MVP candidate, catching 11 receptions for 134 yards and one touchdown. Kittle had the play of the game on fourth down when he carried several defenders into field goal range to set up the game winner.
Bengals 19, Browns 27
• The Browns are still in the playoff picture with this win. Chubb kept them ahead the whole game with 106 rushing yards. Before the game, Odell Beckham Jr. made multiple comments about him wanting out of Cleveland.
Panthers 20, Falcons 40
• This game mathematically eliminated the Panthers from playoff contention. Ryan passed for 313 yards and two touchdowns, while Freeman rushed for 84 yards and a touchdown. Both teams are out of the playoffs.
Dolphins 21, Jets 22
• The Jets stay in the playoff picture after a game winning kick at the buzzer. Darnold passed for 270 yards and two touchdowns, 116 yards of which went to Robby Anderson.
Chargers 45, Jaguars 10
• This is why the Chargers are so frustrating. If they played like this every week, they would be a legit Super Bowl contender. Ekeler totaled 213 yards and one touchdown, while Rivers passed for 314 yards and three touchdowns.
Chiefs 23, Patriots 16
• 17 second quarter points from the Chiefs blew the game open, but the Patriots remained relevant in the game. Brady has no trust in his receivers and the offense can’t match another high-powered offense.
Titans 42, Raiders 21
• Henry rushed for 103 yards and two touchdowns, while Tannehill passed for 391 yards and three touchdowns. This Titans team is sneaky good and can be a major spoiler in the postseason.
Steelers 23, Cardinals 17
• Duck Hodges keep the Steelers in playoff contention, passing for an efficient 152 yards and one touchdown. The defense held the Cardinals in check, letting the young team make mistakes.
Seahawks 12, Rams 28
• Gurley rushed for 79 yards and one touchdown, while Goff passed for 293 yards and two touchdowns. With the 49ers winning, the Seahawks are in second place and the Rams are clinging to playoff hopes.