Rapper Lil Wayne Suffers Multiple Seizures Las Vegas Shows Canceled
Grammy award winning rapper, Lil Wayne suffered multiple seizures over the weekend in Chicago. The 34 year old singer who has epilepsy remains hospitalized in stable condition. Wayne,34, has insisted through the years that his seizures are due solely to the epilepsy that he has suffered from for several years. Multiple sources are reporting that Wayne regularly uses the drug known as ‘Sizzurp’, which they say has intensified his seizures.
The drug ‘Sizzurp’ also called ‘lean’ is a mixture of prescription codeine based cough syrup, soda and jolly ranchers candy. Many sources reveal that this concoction is Wayne’s drug of choice. It’s purple in color and Wayne has been photographed at several shows drinking a purple liquid out of Styrofoam cups. In 2016 Wayne had to cancel a series of shows due to multiple seizures, many have wondered if Wayne has stayed away from ‘Sizzurp’ since having issues last year. However those in the know, say the singer is doing ‘twice as much’ of the drug lately. His next scheduled concert is in Pittsburgh, PA on September 23rd.
Sources are saying Wayne was hospitalized on Sunday night after he was found unconscious in his Chicago hotel room. No one is sure exactly how long Wayne was unconscious, but sources say he did not regain consciousness until he was in the hospital for several hours. Doctors have vetoed Wayne’s ability to travel for at least three more days, they say the rapper is resting and is in stable condition. Wayne’s full name is Dwayne Michael Carter and was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. Wayne has children, the first one when he was 16. He married his high school sweetheart, Toya Johnson in 2004 and divorced in 2006. He has been romantically linked to several singers including, Christina Milian.
Angelina Jolie Admits She Doesn’t Like Being Single And Life Is A Struggle
She seemed like she had a life that was the envy of the world. A successful actress, considered to be one of the most beautiful women in the world, but actress Angelina Jolie, says “I don’t like being single.” The 42 year old actress and mother of six children is opening up about her life now as a single mother and soon to be a divorcee for the third time. In an interview with the ‘Sunday Telegraph’ Jolie says that ‘there is nothing nice about being single, it’s hard.”
The actress is currently legally separated from her husband actor Brad Pitt. The couple met on the set of the film ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’ in 2004, Pitt was married to actress Jennifer Aniston. He recently admitted that Jolie “made him feel alive”, and before the film wrapped, he and Aniston were separated. They legally divorced in 2005, Pitt was deeply involved with Jolie at the time of his divorce. He and Jolie would have children and travel the world together and legally marry in 2014. They have been legally separated since 2016, after a cross Atlantic flight in which Pitt reportedly was drunk and had a huge blowup with the couple’s son Maddox,16.
Pitt has publicly admitted to having a drinking problem, and has sought treatment at a residential treatment center. Jolie also said in the interview, that she has had a very difficult year, besides her marital problems, she has had medical issues. She says her medical team is monitoring her health, specifically the disease ‘Bell’s palsy and hypertension. Jolie says her children and her health are a number one priority. The actress says the split was caustic at first, but now her and Pitt are co-parenting their children in a healthy way.
Kid Rock In Hot Water Over Campaign Violation Complaint
Rapper Kid Rock,46, announced in April he would be running for the Senate in 2018 in his home state of Michigan. Rock whose real name is Robert James Ritchie would be running as a Republican against the Democrat Debbie Stabenow. He has the backing of GOP majority leader Mitch McConnel and President Donald Trump. Now almost four months after Rock threw his hat in the proverbial ring, trouble is brewing. On Friday September 1, the non-profit organization ‘Common Cause’ filed a complaint against the musician.
The group alleges that the rocker has been campaigning through the summer and raising money for his campaign, without registering with the Federal Election Committee. Kid Rock fired back today slamming the group with the following, “I am starting to see reports from the misinformed press and fake news on how I am in violation of breaking campaign law.” Ritchie continued in a statement to The Wrap, “#1 I have not officially announced my candidacy and #2 see # 1 and go f*** yourself.” Although, Rock launched an official campaign site in July, ‘Kid Rock For Senate’, he is selling merchandise and taking campaign donations on the site.
When a fan asked Rock if the site was real, the rapper replied “Yes it is.” He said he was overwhelmed by the positive responses he’s received from “blue collar folks.” Rock who was formally married to actress Pamela Anderson from 2006 to 2007, said he was going to run and represent the people who are tired of the extreme left and extreme right. The non-profit group asserts that whether Rock formally announced his candidacy or not, he can’t collect funds for a senate run without registering with the ‘Federal Election Commission. The group said not registering and collecting money is a felony.
Tennis Great Serena William Has A Healthy Baby Girl
Compton’s finest, Serena Williams,35, gave birth to a healthy baby girl, the father is her fiance Alexis Ohanian. The athlete had labor induced Thursday evening, according to a source at St. Mary’s Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Florida. The baby weighed 6 pounds 13 ounces, mother and baby are doing fine said the source. Ohanian is an internet entrepreneur and investor, he co-founded Reddit.com. Williams announced her pregnancy while wearing a bathing suit in an April snap-chat posting. Williams said the post was meant for close family and friends only.
In early July Ohanian told ‘CNBC’ that Serena is good at whatever she does, and being a mom will come easily to her. He said “She will be a great mom, like everything else she does.”Ohanian plans to take 6 weeks of paternity leave so that he can cater to Serena and their new born daughter. The tennis great announced earlier this year, that she will take the reminder of 2017 off to be a full time mom. She plans to make a come back at the Australian Open at the end of occasion. Williams was a just a few weeks pregnant when she last met and beat her sister Venus Williams at the Australian open in January.
Serena has been ranked the number 1 by the Women’s Tennis Association. The couple met in May of 2015 at the Hotel Cavalieri Hilton in Rome. They were seated next to each other at the hotel pool. Williams and her small entourage tried to get Ohanian to leave by telling him a rat was under his table. When he didn’t fall for the rat story, Williams’ friends invited him to sit at their table. Williams had never heard of ‘Reddit’ and Ohanian knew nothing about the game of Tennis, and never played it before meeting Williams.
Bobby Brown Ditches ‘Dancing With The Stars’ At The Last Minute
Singer Bobby Brown, 48, pulled out of ‘Dancing With The Stars’ only hours before he was to report to rehearsals for the ABC show. A source connected with the show, told ‘Us Magazine’ that the singer was committed to season 25 of the highly rated show, but for explained reasons, was a ‘no show’. The only celebrity at this hour firmly committed to the show is reality star Drew Scott of ‘Property Brothers’. Scott and his professional partner Emma Slater were on ‘Good Morning America’ to announce the pairing.
Scott said he’s very athletic and into sports, but he’s never danced before. He said he’s done two rehearsals already, and everything went well. He wants to get Slater ‘another mirror ball’, since she won last season. Scott,39, is a black belt in Karate, he believes that will give him ‘an edge’ during competition. Brown who was with the boy band ‘New Edition’ from 1978 to 1985 at one time was a stand out dancer. Fans were excited to see what the ex-husband of the late Whitney Houston could do on the show.
A source with the show surmised that maybe Brown hasn’t fully recovered from the loss of his and Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown,22. She died in hospice care in Georgia on July 26, 2015 after being in a coma for six months. When a representative was asked for the reason Brown pulled out of the show, a ‘no comment’ was issued. In the pro corner, fan favorite Mark Ballas will return to the show this season after a two year absence. Ballas starred on Broadway in the show ‘Jersey Boys’, during his absence from the show. Alan Bersten who was formerly the troupe director of ‘DWTS’ will make his debut this season as a full time professional dancer.
Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Being Treated By A Fertility Expert
Reality TV maven Khloe Kardashian,33, has been very public about her desire to be a mother. Kardashian’s fertility struggles have been well documented on her reality show’ Keeping Up With The Kardashians’. She was married to former LA Laker Lamar Odom,37, from 2009 to 2014, legally divorcing in 2016. Khloe was hopeful that she would be able to get pregnant with her current basketball boyfriend, Tristan Thompson,26. Sources close to Kardashian have said that the reality starlet has been unable to get pregnant naturally. Thompson has been supportive of his girlfriend’s desire to become a mother.
Friends say Khloe has been working with a top notch Beverly Hills ‘fertility expert’. The doctor has told Khloe to have pregnancy tests in her home, and she has a huge stock of them. Friends told ‘HollywoodLife.com that Khloe has a very lifestyle, with a healthy diet and a daily exercise regime. According to the friend, the younger sister of Kim and Kourtney Kardashian has already taken several tests in the last few months. She believes catching the pregnancy early will be her best shot at carrying a full term baby.
Friends say Khloe has no bad habits that she would have to give up if she became pregnant. However some worry that perhaps Khloe will not be able to become pregnant naturally, She tried with her former husband and has been trying since early in the Thompson relationship, to no avail. She started dating the Cleveland Caviler basketball player in the spring of 2016. He appeared on the family reality show for the first time in Season 13, when he and Khloe went o Miami to meet her family. There have been break up rumors for several months already. Some speculate, that Khloe wants to get pregnant to lock Thompson in and keep him from straying.
Sandra Bullock & The Kardashians & Other Stars Donate Millions To Hurricane Harvey
Several celebrities have stepped up to the plate to help those affected by ‘Hurricane Harvey’ in Texas. The monumental storm that struck on Sunday and still continues to wreck havoc, is estimated to wind up being one the of costliest natural disasters in US history. Actress Sandra Bullock donated a million dollars today to the American Red Cross. She said “I’m just grateful I can do it, we have to take care of one another.” The storm that hit the gulf coast of Texas, has hit Huston and surrounding areas relentlessly.
The storm has claimed 15 lives thus far, and local officials say the numbers will rise hourly. Kevin Hart started the challenge by calling out celebrities by name, and challenging them to donate to ‘Harvey Victims.’ Hart himself donated 50 K to the American Red Cross. He started the campaign on ‘Crowdise’ calling it ‘Hurricane Harvey Relief Challenge.’ The campaign has raised over a million dollars. Football player J.J Watt started a similar campaign on ‘Throughyoucaring’ and has raised over 3 million dollars thus far. The Kardashian Jenner clan accepted Hart’s challenge and donated $500,000 to American Red Cross and the Salvation Army.
Hart called out Duane ‘The Rock’ Johnson, he responded by donating $25,000 and urged others to donate even a dollar, saying “everything helps.” Super couple Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriquez each donated $25 K to the Red Cross, saying “we want to do our part, we are all in this together.” Singer Nicki Minaj also called out by Hart said “I heard the challenge and I’m donating $25,000. to the Red Cross.” Singer Chris Brown, said ‘he’s very skeptical of the ‘Red Cross’ he feels that the people need the money directly. He donated $100,000 directly to the people affected by the storm.
Selena Gomez’s Instagram Account Hack With Nude Pictures Of Ex Justin Bieber
Selena Gomez’s Instagram account was hacked today, and some raunchy naked pictures of her ex boyfriend were posted. Several naked pictures of Justin Bieber, 23 were posted on Gomez’s account on Monday. Gomez’s account was swiftly deactivated and the nude pictures were promptly removed. Gomez,25, is the most followed person on Instagram with over 125 million followers. Millions of people more than likely saw the pictures before they were removed. The post went up around 2:30 California time, and shortly after that, her whole page was removed.
The pictures of Bieber, that was posted,were taken in Bora Bora when he was vacationing there in 2015. The pictures were illegally obtained with a long lens camera while Bieber was skinny dipping inside a rented private villa. He has said of the pictures, “They really aren’t that bad, but it was still very humiliating.” Bieber was at the time involved with model Jayde Pierce. Bieber said the pictures were an “invastion of privacy, and he wants to keep certain things about himself private.” He said when he first found out about the pictures being made public “his heart sank.”
The former couple both went public with their relationship at a ‘Vanity Fair Oscar Party’ in 2011. The duo had very public spats and break ups, that involved accusations being hurled back and forth. They dated on and off until 2015, and according to close friends, the two have no relationship or contact now. Bieber has been linked to many celebrities and actresses including much older Kourtney Kardashian, Sophia Richie, Nicola Peltz and Hailey Baldwin. Gomez who has ventured into producing with ‘The 13 Reasons Why’, has been linked to singer ‘The Weeknd’ who she has been dating since January of this year.
Katy Perry’s Ex Husband Russell Brand Marries For Second Time In England
Actor and comedian Russell Brand married his long time partner Laura Gallacher in a small church near the couple’s English home. After the couple tied the knot they could be seen embracing on a small boat. ‘The Sun’ reported that Brand hired the boat to take invited guests to the reception near by. Brand,42 and Gallacher,30 is a fashion blogger. The couple have a 9 month old daughter named ‘Mabel’. Brand host of ‘Radio X’ podcast announced the big news himself on the radio show. He said “I’m living the married life now, I’m domesticated.”
British talk show host ‘Johnathan Ross’ was one of a few invited guests, the others were close family members of both Brand and Gallacher. The couple had their daughter in November, the pair started dating again in 2015. They were an on and off couple since 2007. Of being a father Brand in January said” I think it’s to have something outside of yourself that’s more important than you.” In March Brand was introspective and said he had a plan for life and his daughter. He said, “The thing that’s been the most spectacular thing in my life is the most ordinary. A baby came out, that’s something that everyone experiences.
He also said “Now, I’m responsible for this human being, The resource of love that you have in you is limitless, and everyone is worthy of love.” This is the second marriage for Brand, who famously and married singer Katy Perry in a church in India in 2010. Only 14 months later the marriage was over. Brand said he still has warm feelings when it comes to his first wife. He said when he sees or hears something about Perry, he thinks “Oh there is this wonderful person in the world.”
Nick & Vanessa Lachey to Compete Against Each Other On Upcoming ‘Dancing With The Stars
Singer Nick Lachey and his actress/model wife Vanessa Lachey, will compete against each other on the upcoming season of ‘Dancing With The Stars’ on ABC. A ‘DWTS’ producer exclusively told ‘People Magazine’, that the married couple have signed on to the show. Nick, 43, and Vanessa, 36, will soon report to the rehearsal studio in preparation for the season 25 premier set to air on ‘ABC’ Monday September 18. The couple have been married since 2011 and have three children together.
The couple are the second married couple to compete on the show against each other. The first was during season 21. The couple ‘Spy Kids’ star Alexa PenaVega made it to sixth place, while her husband, ‘Big Time Rush’ star, Carlos PenaVega made it all the way to the semifinals. Professional dancers, Maksim Chmerkovsiy and Peta Murgtroyd got married in July after being on the show for several years. Maksim’s younger brother Val will also be dancing in the upcoming season. Other returning pros are, Alan Bersten, Keo Mostepe, Artem Chigvintsev, Gleb Savchenko, Mark Ballas, Lindsay Arnold, Emma Slater, Sharna Burgess and Whitney Carson.
Nick Lachey rose to fame in the 1990’s with his boy band ’98 Degrees’. He was formally married to singer Jessica Simpson, the former couple had a short lived reality show on MTV called ‘Newlyweds’.
The ex couple had no children and divorced in 2006, Lachey started dating Vanessa shortly after the divorce and married her in 2011. The couple share a birthday, November 9th and three children, Camden,4, Brooklyn,2 and 8 month old son Phoenix. Nick’s younger brother and former band mate Drew Lachey won Season 2 of ‘DWTS’ with his professional partner Cheryl Burke. The rest of the celebrity cast has not yet been announced.